Pricing Plans: An Overview
The article below discusses the Wix subscriptions app Pricing Plans. If you're looking for information about upgrading your site with Wix Premium plans, please check this article.
Pricing Plans is a powerful app which lets you charge for your content and services. It's a great way to grow your business by selling bundles and memberships.
You can sell one-time membership plans or recurring plans. You decide how long a plan lasts before it expires or renews, and what benefits you offer with the plan.
Go to the Wix App Market and add Pricing Plans to your site.
Create plans to suit your business
- Recurring payment: Create a subscription plan with recurring payments and select how often the plan (and payment) recurs: weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- One-time payment: Create a one-time plan that lasts for the time period you choose.
- Free plans: Offer your clients a free membership plan.
To accept online payments, you need to upgrade to a Business & eCommerce Plan.
Connect your plans to your content and services
You can integrate your plans with Wix content and services. For example, your plan can provide access to a members-only site page, Wix Bookings services, and much more.
You can connect your pricing plans to the following Wix Content and Services options:
- Wix Bookings services: Sell access to services created in Wix Bookings. You can sell membership plans that last a set amount of time or create a package of services (e.g. 5 manicures at a reduced rate).
- Site Pages: Use your pricing plans to sell access to exclusive content on hidden site pages.
- Wix Events: Offer discounts to membership plan holders when they buy event tickets.
- Wix Blog: Create exclusive content on your blog and limit access to plan holders. You can limit access to specific blog posts or to your entire blog page.
- Online Programs: Create an online program, such as a 30-Day Pushup Challenge, and sell access to it through your pricing plans.
- Forum: Create exclusive forum categories that only plan holders can access.
- Wix Video: Create exclusive content on your video channel and limit access to plan holders.
- Wix File Share: Create a file-sharing library with the File Share app and limit access or permissions to all or part of your library to plan holders.
- Wix Groups: Create a members-only community where you can share tips and advice and your clients can get to know each other better.
Offer access to external services
You can sell plans that are not connected to any Wix services. For example, if you own a meal delivery service you can sell plans that last different lengths of time and with different options. List the benefits that come with each plan so your customers know what's included.
Promote your plans to new members
Create your first pricing plan and begin selling membership plans and packages on your site.
Did this help?