Pricing Plans: Making Site Pages Members-Only
3 min read
Want to offer your subscribers access to exclusive content? Just connect your pricing plans to your members-only pages to set up a paywall.
In this article, learn more about:
Making site pages members-only
Members-only pages are a great way to offer your subscribers extra benefits as part of their pricing plans. You can make most pages on your site members-only in your Editor.
To make a site page members-only:
- Go to your site's page list in your Editor:
- Wix Editor: Click Pages and Menu on the left side of the Editor.
- Editor X: Click Pages at the top of Editor X.
- Hover over the relevant page and click the More Actions icon .
Tip: Make sure you don't restrict the main (original) Pricing Plans page. You can, however, restrict other pages where you display plans. You can also hide the main page.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Select Members only.
- Select Only selected members or paying customers.
- Click the Edit icon under Select from your Pricing Plans.
- Select one or more existing plans or click + Add new plan to create a new one.
- Click Apply.
Managing members-only pages and plans
Once you make site pages members-only in your Editor, you then manage which plans offer access from the Site Members section of the dashboard.
- Learn how to limit your blog to visitors who purchase a pricing plan.
- It is not possible to limit access to Members Area pages using Pricing Plans.
To manage members-only pages and plans:
- Go to Site Members in the dashboard.
- Click Manage Member Roles at the top.
- Click Set Permissions at the top.
- Select the checkbox next to the relevant members-only page under the relevant plan.
- Click Save.