Pricing Plans: Setting Up Payments
2 min read
To accept payments for pricing plans on your site you must select an online payment method. Wix offers a number of payment providers, which differ by country.
- The manual (offline) payment method is not available with Pricing Plans.
- If you offer a pricing plan with recurring payments, you must select one of the following payment methods:
- If you choose to switch payment providers, you must first cancel all active recurring plans, switch providers, and then ask your clients to repurchase the same plan.
- To accept online payments, you need a Business & eCommerce Plan.
To set up a payment method:
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
- Choose what type of payments you want to accept:
Offer clients plans with one-time payments (no recurring payments)
Offer clients plans with recurring payments