CMS (Formerly Content Manager): Managing Your Collections
3 min read
Manage the content in your collections by adding, deleting, duplicating, importing/exporting and more. Manage the fields (columns) and items (rows) in any collection. Change or filter your view of the collection to best suit your needs.
With the optional Sandbox mode enabled, you can view your Sandbox or Live collection or sync Sandbox to Live. Learn more about using the Sandbox.
To manage your content collection:
- Go to CMS in your site's dashboard.
- Click the relevant collection.
- Click + Add Item to add a new item. Enter an Item Name and its content, then click Save.
- Click to add a new field. Then enter a Field Name, choose a Field Type, and click Save.
- Manage your content using the following:
Field menu (Columns)
Item menu (Rows)
You receive an alert if you attempt to enter the wrong type of content into a field. For example, if the field type is URL, the content you enter should be formatted as a URL.