CMS (Formerly Content Manager): Exporting Content from Your Collection
1 min read
You can export a collection's content as a CSV file to use it in another application such as Google Sheets or Excel. If you're using the optional Sandbox and Live collections, you can export these as well.
- If your collection has non-Latin characters, it is exported using UTF-8 encoding.
- Time fields in the exported CSV file are displayed as UTC+0.
To export content from your content collection:
- Go to CMS in your site's dashboard.
- Click the relevant collection.
Note: If you have the optional Sandbox enabled, click Live Collection at the top if you want to export the Live collection instead of the Sandbox collection.
- Click More Actions and click Export to CSV.
- Choose which parts of your collection you want included in the file:
- The entire collection: Export all items and fields, including hidden and system fields.
- Filtered data: Export only the items that match the current filter.
- Collection fields: Export the collection structure. Only the field names are exported, including hidden and system fields. This is useful if you want to create your content in a spreadsheet application and then easily import it to your content collection.
- Click Export.
- When your file is ready, click Download File.