CMS: Creating Custom Collection Views
2 min read
You can create custom views in your CMS collections to help you and site collaborators visualize your content in different ways. In each view you can choose a layout, choose which fields you want to hide, filter fields and sort them. Create as many custom views for each collection as you and your team need.
Customizing collection views does not affect the content on your live site. Learn how to add filters and sort conditions to datasets to control your live site's content.
To create custom views in your collection:
- Go to CMS in your site's dashboard.
- Click the relevant collection.
- Click + New View.
- Enter a name for your custom view.
- Use the Sort and/or Filter options to set the parameters of your custom view.
- Click the Choose Layout drop-down to select from Table, List or Gallery view.
- Customize your view further by clicking Manage Fields.