Online Programs: Creating a Coupon
2 min read
Coupons are a great way to give people an incentive to join your program. You can offer special discounts for people to redeem when they join a paid program. You can also choose whether a coupon applies for all your programs or specific ones, such as seasonal programs.
Before you begin:
Make sure to add Online Programs to your site.
To create a coupon:
- Go to Coupons in your site's dashboard.
- Click New Coupon.
Note: If the link in step 1 does not work, go to Online Programs, click the More Actions icon next to the relevant program and click Create Coupon.
- Select the type of coupon you want to offer:
- $ Discount: Offer a fixed monetary discount amount.
- % Discount: Offer a percentage discount.
- Enter the Coupon code participants need to use the coupon.
- Enter the Coupon name for your own records.
- Enter the Discount you want to offer.
- Select the relevant programs from the Apply to drop-down:
- All Programs: Participants can use the discount for all programs.
- Specific Program: The discount is available for the programs you choose. Select the relevant program from the Program drop-down.
- Select the dates the coupon is valid between.
- (Optional) Select the Limit uses checkbox(s) to:
- Limit the total number of uses for this coupon: Set the number of times the coupon can be used.
- Limit to one use per customer: The same participant can't use the coupon more than once.
- Click Create Coupon.