Setting Up Manual (Offline) Payments
Manual (offline) payments are payments accepted outside of your site (i.e. offline). You can instruct customers how to pay you (e.g. by cash, wire transfer, etc.) by writing instructions.
- You need to upgrade to a business Premium plan to accept payments on your Wix site.
- As of March 7 2022, Wix no longer supports payment processing in Russia.
To set up offline payments:
- Go to the Accept Payments tab on your dashboard.
- Click Connect next to Manual Payments.
- Click the drop-down menu and select a title for the payment instructions.
- Enter instructions to complete the payment in the text box.
- Click Connect.
Information for Wix Bookings:
- In addition to the Manual (In Person) payment option (which you can use to accept offline payments via an app, by check, by bank transfer etc.), Wix Bookings offers an additional 'pay in person' option (clients pay when they arrive for a session). Learn More
- To update your records, you must manually mark a service as Paid. Learn How
- If a coupon was applied to a booking, marking the service as paid also updates the number of available coupons (if limited).
Information for Wix Stores:
- To update your inventory, make sure to manually mark orders as Paid. Learn How
- If a coupon was applied to an order, marking the order as Paid also updates the number of available coupons (if limited).
Did this help?