Setting Up Manual (Offline) Payments
2 min read
Manual (offline) payments are payments accepted outside of your site (i.e. offline). You can instruct customers how to pay you (e.g. by cash, wire transfer, etc.) by writing instructions.
- You need to upgrade to a business Premium plan to accept payments on your Wix site.
- As of March 7 2022, Wix no longer supports payment processing in Russia.
In this article, learn about:
Setting up manual payments
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
- Click Connect next to Manual Payments.
- Click the drop-down menu and select a title for the payment instructions: Cash payment, Offline payment or Cash on delivery.
- Enter instructions to complete the payment in the text box.
- Click Connect.
Click a question below to learn more about manual payments.
Can I edit a manual payment in my Payments tab in the dashboard?
How can I manage manual payments for Wix Bookings?
How can I manage manual payments for Wix Stores?
Did this help?