Connecting Tranzila as a Payment Provider
3 min read
AUD, CAD, CHF, DKK, EUR, GBP, ILS, NOK, SEK and USD
Supported payment options
Account activation time
Up to 2 business days
The currency used in your Wix account must match the currency in your Tranzila account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Learn how to change your currency
Managing your account
For information on topics such as payout schedules, refunding a customer, chargeback disputes, and more, contact Tranzila
In this article, learn about:
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options next to Third-Party Credit / Debit Card Providers.
- Click Connect next to Tranzila.
- Depending on whether you are creating a new Tranzila account or have an existing account, follow the instructions:
Have an account
Don't have an account
Click a question below to learn more about accepting payments.
Can I enable 3D Secure (3DS) payments with Tranzila?
How can I tell if a payment method is active?
Is my currency supported?
What is a minimum payment amount?
Can I offer recurring payments?
How do I get my payouts?
My customers' payments are being declined. What can I do?
Why can’t I connect my desired payment provider?
Do I need a Premium plan to accept payments?
Did this help?