Receiving Your Payouts from Wix Payments
5 min read
Payouts are funds transferred from Wix Payments to your bank account.
In this article, learn about:
Each payment from your customer goes through 3 stages before it reaches your bank account. These are:
- Processing payment: After your customer makes a successful payment, the payment is processed. Processing usually takes 2-5 business days and is comprised of 2 parts, which happen simultaneously:
- The settlement period, which usually takes 1-2 days, but can take longer depending on your customer’s payment method.
- At the same time that the payment is settling, it also goes through a pending period in Wix Payments. The pending period usually lasts between 2-5 business days, and exists to protect your business, your customers and Wix Payments from fraudulent activity.
- Scheduled payout: The payment is added to your next scheduled daily, weekly or monthly payout.
Note: If you have more than one payment method active in your Wix Payments account, your payouts may be grouped by payment method. Learn more.
- Sent payout: The payout has been sent from Wix Payments and should arrive in your bank account within 3 - 5 business days. Factors such as the day-of-the-week, the currency, or bank holidays will decide the arrival date of your payout.
See how payouts are calculated
There are three payout schedules you can choose from, depending on the needs of your business:
- Daily: Payouts are sent every day, including transactions that were made before the daily cut-off time*. Any transactions received after that time will be included in the next day's payout.
- Weekly: Payouts are sent every Monday. You can change this to any other day of the week through your account settings.
- Monthly: Payouts are sent on the 1st of every month. You can change this to any other day of the month through your account settings. In months with less than 29 days, payouts are sent on the last day of the month.
* About the payout cut-off time: Depending on your region, Wix Payments sends payouts every day at the following time:
- US: 6AM EST.
- Europe: 6AM GMT.
You can choose and change your payout schedule at any time from your Wix Payments account settings. Whichever schedule you select will apply to all your Wix Payments payment methods.
Show me how
Receiving Your First Payout
Your first payout can only be scheduled once your Wix Payments account is successfully verified. After receiving your first payment, it's available for payout within an average of 7 days. Once the payout is sent, it takes an average of 3-5 business days for the payout to reach your bank account. Learn more.
Viewing Your Payouts
View information about previous and upcoming payouts, as well as detailed information about each payment.
- Go to Billing & Payments in your site's dashboard.
- Scroll down and click Payouts on the left.
You can still access your Wix Payments dashboard, even if your Wix Payments account has been disconnected. Learn how.
Grouped Payment Methods
If you have grouped payment methods in your Wix Payments account, both your scheduled payouts and sent payouts are organized according to their group. As a result, you have several payouts scheduled or sent on the same date. Learn more.
By hovering over the overview date, you can see a breakdown of which payouts are due on that date.
In some cases, Wix Payments needs to hold a portion of each payout for a set amount of time. If your Wix Payments account is subject to reserve funds, you're notified by email of a change in your payout policy.
Keeping a percentage of your payouts in reserve protects you and Wix Payments from financial risk and covers any potential chargebacks or refunds. Once the funds in reserve become available, we automatically include them in a future payout. Learn more.
Payouts on Hold
Payouts are placed on hold if there is an issue blocking your payout. Once the issue has been identified and resolved, the payout will be added to your next scheduled payout. Learn more.
Did this help?