Changing Your Payment Provider for Accepting Credit Card Payments
1 min read
Wix's in-house payment provider, Wix Payments, allows you to accept credit card payments without the need to connect to a third-party provider.
If Wix Payments is not available in your region, you will see a list of locally available payment providers. Check here for available payment providers per country.
You can always change provider if you need to.
Check your site's regional settings to make sure you receive all the options available in your location. Learn More
To change to a different payment provider:
- Go to Accept Payments on your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click Connect next to Wix Payments, or click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options beside Third-Party Credit / Debit Card Providers (if you don't see your preferred provider).
- Click Connect beside the provider you want to change to.
- Click Yes, Switch to confirm your new provider.
- Connect your account:
- Have an account: Click Connect Existing Account and follow the steps to connect your account.
- Don't have an account: Click Create an Account and follow the steps to create your account.
Using Wix Hotels?
Click below to learn how to set up and manage payments:
Did this help?