Accepting Payments in Installments (BNPL)
2 min read
About Installment Payment Options
Payments by Wix offers a range of available payment providers which allow you to offer a 'buy now, pay later (BNPL)' solution on your Wix site. With installment payment providers, you get fully paid upfront, while giving your shoppers the ability to purchase today and make affordable payments over time.
Paying by installment operates as a separate payment method and can, therefore, be integrated along with existing payment providers on your Wix site. If you wish, you can have multiple installment providers active on your site.
Once you’ve connected an installment solution, shoppers will automatically see this payment option available on your product pages and checkout. They’ll see how many installments are available and the amount due for each payment.
Do your customers need to open an account with the installment provider?
Yes, they do. When shoppers select a BNPL solution at your checkout, they’ll be directed to the installment provider’s site to create an account. If they already have an account, they’ll be redirected to their site to select or review their payment plan and securely complete their purchase.
Connecting Installment Payment Providers
Depending on your region, Wix offers a number of payment providers that allow your customers to pay with installments. Click on the providers below to see instructions on how to connect:
- Affirm (United States)
- Afterpay (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States)
- Atome (Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Cashfree Payments (India)
- Clearpay (United Kingdom)
- Klarna (Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States)
- Laybuy (Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom)
- Meshulam (Israel)
- MONEI (Andorra, Spain)
- PayPal (Available in over 200 countries)
Tip: You can add a PayPal 'Pay Later' button to your Wix Store checkout
- Paidy (through Komoju) (Japan)
- Payflex (South Africa)
- PayItMonthly (United Kingdom)
- PayU India (India)
- Sezzle (Canada, Germany, United States)
- Sipay (Turkey)
- Splitit (Austria, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK, USA)
- You must upgrade to a Business & eCommerce Premium plan to accept payments on your Wix site.
- Additional installment payment solutions may be available with Isracard / PayMe (Israel), Max (Israel) and Opn Payments (Thailand). Please contact those providers for more information.
- For users in Brazil, an installment payment option is available with Wix Payments Brazil.