Connecting Max as a Payment Provider
3 min read
Accept payments in NIS and USD from your customers using Max as a payment provider.
Note: The currency used in your Wix account must match the currency in your Max account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Learn how to change your currency
Based on Max Packages and start from 1.2% up to 2.2%
Wix Special Offer: No sign-up fees for all Wix users registering new Max accounts
Account activation time
Between 5 to 7 business days
Managing your account
For information on topics such as payout schedules, refunding a customer, chargeback disputes, and more, please visit Max
In this article, learn about:
Connecting Max as a payment provider
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options next to Third-Party Credit / Debit Card Providers.
- Click Connect next to Max.
- Depending on whether you need to create a new Max account or have an existing account, follow the instructions:
Have an account
Don't have an account
- In order for your account to be activated, Max requires that you add the following to your site:
- Store Policies: Learn how to add store policies.
- Credit Card Logos: Images can be found on the Internet and added to your site.
- Max may deactivate your account if there is a lack of activity in your store. To reactivate, contact Max.
Click a question below to learn more about accepting payments.
Does Max support installment payments?
How can I tell if a payment method is active?
Is my currency supported?
What is a minimum payment amount?
Can I offer recurring payments?
How do I get my payouts?
Did this help?