Wix Bookings POS: Selling Services at a Mobile Point of Sale
3 min read
- This article is about Wix Mobile POS for mobile phones.
- For info on Wix Retail POS for brick and mortar stores, click here.
Make your phone a point of sale so clients can book and pay for services on the spot, no matter where you are.
In this article, learn more about:
Selling Wix Bookings services at a POS
From the Wix Owner app, select the service your client wants to pay for, then accept payment using your mobile device.
Before you begin:
Make sure you set up your mobile device as a point of sale.
To sell services on your mobile device at a POS:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Manage at the bottom.
- Tap Bookings Calendar.
- Select a service from the calendar:
- Tap to select the relevant date.
- Tap to select the relevant appointment.
- Select an option:
- Android: Tap Collect Payment.
- iPhone: Tap Not Paid.
- Class or Course:
- Tap to select the relevant class or course.
- Tap Manage Participants.
- Tap to select the relevant participant.
- Choose what you want to do:
Accept card payments
Accept Tap to Pay on iPhone payment
Manually enter credit card details
Click a question below to learn more about selling services at a mobile POS.
What payment method do I need to connect?
Are there limitations to what I can do on the mobile POS?
Can I collect tips from clients?
How can I send (or resend) my client a receipt at a later date?
Are there other Mobile POS options available for Wix Bookings?
Did this help?