Connecting PagSeguro as a Payment Provider
3 min read
From April, 2023, PagSeguro has been closed for new users in Wix. However, existing PagSeguro users can still process payments using this payment provider.
Accept payments from your customers in Brazil using PagSeguro as a payment provider.
The currency used in your Wix account must match the currency in your PagSeguro account (BRL). If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Learn how to change your currency
3.99% + R$0.40 per transaction. No monthly fees. No setup fees.
Account activation time
Managing your account
For information on topics such as payout schedules, refunding a customer, chargeback disputes, and more, contact PagSeguro
In this article, learn about:
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click Connect next to PagSeguro.
- Select an option:
- Have an account:
- Enter your Email and Token.
- Click Connect.
- Don't have an account:
- Click Create new account.
- Select I want to sell right now on the right.
- Follow the quick onboarding process to create an account.
- Check your email account for an email with your login credentials.
Note: You will receive the email once your account is approved by PagSeguro.
- Generate your security token:
- Log in to your PagSeguro account.
- Click Integrations under Preferences on the left.
- Click Generate Token under Usage APIs.
- Copy the security token that is generated.
- Return to this window (repeat steps 1-3) and follow the steps under Have an account to connect your account.
- Have an account:
Click a question below to learn more about accepting payments.
How can I tell if a payment method is active?
Is my currency supported?
What is a minimum payment amount?
Can I offer recurring payments?
How do I get my payouts?
My customers' payments are being declined. What can I do?
Why can’t I connect my desired payment provider?
Do I need a Premium plan to accept payments?