Wix Stores: Previewing the Checkout Process
2 min read
You can preview the checkout process before you launch your online store. This lets you view what customers will see when they make a purchase.
In this article, learn more about:
Previewing the checkout process
Before you go ahead and make a test purchase, set up your site in a way that allows you to run through checkout without it being available to customers. Then, you can test the process by logging in to your site's Members Area and selecting a store product.
- Only the site owner can preview the checkout process, not site Admins or people with other roles & permissions.
- It's not currently possible to preview the checkout process for Wix Bookings services.
To preview store checkout:
- Prepare your site to preview the checkout process:
- (If not already logged in) Log in to your Wix account.
- Open your live site.
- Log in to your site using the Members Area.
- Navigate to a Shop page.
- Add a product to your cart and click Checkout.
- Click I just want to place a test order.
- Complete the store checkout process.
Can customers access this checkout?
Can I preview the checkout for product subscriptions?
What happens if I preview the checkout with a payment method other than manual payment?
Did this help?