Unassigning a Premium Plan from a Site
You can unassign a Premium plan from your site at any time. Once unassigned, the Premium plan can be assigned to another site in your account.
To unassign a premium plan:
- Go to Premium Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Click the Show More icon next to the relevant Premium plan.
- Click Unassign Plan.
- Click Unassign Plan in the pop-up to confirm.
After you unassign the plan, it will appear under Unassigned Subscriptions at the bottom of the page.
Assigned a domain to your site?
Unassigning a Premium plan from a site would also disconnect your primary domain, as well as any redirecting domains. Click here to learn how to reassign the domain to your site.
- Business Premium plans cannot be unassigned, they can only be moved from one site to another.
- Unassigning a Premium plan does not cancel it. The subscription will remain active until you cancel it.
Did this help?