Assigning a Premium Plan to a Different Site in Your Wix Account
1 min read
Reassign a Premium plan from one site to another within your Wix account to suit your needs.
- If you reassign a Premium plan, the premium features (e.g. the ability to connect a domain, removal of Wix ads) are removed from the original site.
- Assigning your Wix Premium plan to an Editor X site requires an upgrade to an Editor X plan.
- Statistics and data related to email campaigns do not transfer with the email campaigns themselves. In addition, data related to site-specific features (e.g. apps, SEO settings and tracking tools, analytics) does not transfer.
To reassign your Premium plan:
- Go to Premium Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Click the More Actions icon next to the plan you want to reassign.
- Click Assign to a Different Site.
- Select the checkbox next to the relevant site.
- Click Next.
- Click Assign to confirm.
Already unassigned your Premium plan?
Follow the instructions to assign your plan to another site.
Did this help?