Wix Owner App: Adding Apps to Your Site
2 min read
You can easily add apps to your site from the Wix Owner app to encourage your members to interact with your business in a variety of ways.
For example, add the Bookings app so your customers can book your services or the Forum app to start discussions, share posts and photos. You can also add the Events app so you can invite guests to upcoming events.
After you add an app from the Wix Owners app, you need to go to the Editor and add the pending app to your site.
To add an app to your site:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap the Manage icon .
- Tap Manage Apps.
- Tap Add next to the app you want to add:
- Blog: Write, edit and publish posts.
- Bookings: Let customers view and book your services.
- Events: Create events, invite guests and let members RSVP or buy tickets.
- Forum: Start discussions, share posts, photos and more.
- Groups: Organize members into groups to connect on a specific topic.
- Members: Let members view other profiles and learn more about one another.
- Pricing Plans: Sell membership plans or packages.
- Stores: Create a professional online store to grow your eCommerce business.
- Online Programs: Create step-by-step training programs for your clients.
- Shared Gallery: Let your members upload phots and videos to albums in a shared place.
- Go to the Editor and add the pending app from the App Market.
Did this help?