Online Programs: Managing Your Program in the Wix Owner App
2 min read
You can easily access your program on the go using the Wix Owner app. Manage your programs at any time by publishing, editing or duplicating them. If you have a program that is no longer relevant, you can also archive or delete them.
To access your programs in the Wix Owner app:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap the Manage icon .
- Tap Online Programs.
- Tap the relevant tab according to the status of your program: Published, Drafts or Archived.
- Tap the Show More icon next to the program you want to manage and do one of the following:
- Edit: Edit your program's details.
- Duplicate: Make a copy of your program. This creates a copy of your program in the Draft tab.
- End: Discontinue your program at any time.
- Publish: If your program is still a draft, you can publish it from here.
- Archive: Send your program to the archive. You can find it in the Archived tab.
- Delete: Delete your program and its information permanently.
Did this help?