Wix Multilingual: Translating Wix Chat
2 min read
Chat with your site visitors in all languages your multilingual site offers. With Wix Multilingual, you can easily translate your chat's header, lead capture form and automated messages.
In this article, learn more about:
Translating Wix Chat
Translate your Wix Chat content from the Business Content tab of the Translation Manager.
To translate Wix Chat:
- Click the Switch Languages menu at the top of your Editor.
- Click Manage Languages.
- Click Your Business Content.
- (If necessary) Click the language drop-down to select the relevant language.
- Click the Wix Chat drop-down menu.
- Click Translate next to the chat section you want to translate.
- Click Translate next to the element of the chat section you want to translate.
- Enter a translation for each piece of text, or click the Google Translate icon to automatically translate. Once you have reviewed the translation, click the checkmark to save your changes.
Click a question below to learn more about translating Wix Chat:
Is all text in Wix Chat translatable?
Are changes I make to Wix Chat content in my main language automatically updated in my secondary language(s)?
Did this help?