Wix Photo Albums: Creating a Photo Album
2 min read
With Wix Photo Albums you can create stunning, personalized album-sites for your clients. Pick a design for your album, upload your photos and start sharing!
Before you begin:
Make sure to add the Wix Photo Albums app to your site. Learn How
Check your domain:
If you have purchased your domain outside of Wix, please make sure that you have connected it to Wix Name Servers. Photo Albums subdomains cannot be connected to a domain that is connected to Wix via Pointing. Click here to learn how to switch your domain connection.
To create a new album
- Go to the Photo Albums tab in your dashboard.
- Click + New Album.
- Select a style for your album cover and click Next.
- Select a layout for the photos in the album and click Next.
- Enter your business name or upload your logo and click Next.
- Enter your album's name and date and click Next.
- Click + Upload Media to upload your photos.
- Click Create Album.
- Design your photo album using the available options. Learn More
- When ready, click Publish Now at the top right.
- It can take up to 1 hour for the subdomain of your Album to propagate and for the Album to go live.
- Currently, it is not possible to create a custom photo album template in order to apply it to future albums. If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click Vote for this feature in this article and we'll make sure to keep you updated.
Did this help?