Wix Mobile POS: Charging Clients at a Point of Sale
4 min read
- This article is about Wix Mobile POS for mobile phones.
- For info on Wix Retail POS for brick and mortar stores, click here.
Let clients pay you by making your mobile device a point of sale (POS). Just enter the amount you want to charge your client and accept payment by cash or card.
For example, if you do consulting work and book appointments yourself (not through Wix Bookings), you can collect payment using your phone.
- If your sites has any of these Wix apps, click the links below to learn how to use your phone as a POS:
- You can also set up a Wix POS tablet solution for your brick & mortar store
To charge clients at a point of sale:
- Make sure you download the Wix Owner app.
- To accept credit card sales, make sure you:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Manage at the bottom.
- Tap Point of Sale under Get Paid.
- Tap Make a Sale.
- Enter the amount you want to charge, including cents and tap Next.
Note: Enter the final amount after tax or discounts are calculated.
- Enter a short description of what the payment is for and tap Next.
Note: This information appears in the Payments tab in your site's dashboard.
- Choose what you want to do:
Accept cash payment
Accept payment through Wix Mobile POS & Wix Payments
Manually enter credit card details
Accept payment through Square
Accept payment through SumUp