Wix Events POS: Selling Event Tickets at a Mobile Point of Sale
3 min read
- This article is about Wix Mobile POS for mobile phones.
- For info on Wix Retail POS for brick and mortar stores, click here.
Sell tickets in person at your event and collect payment by turning your phone into a mobile point of sale (POS).
In this article, learn more about:
Selling event tickets at a POS
From the Wix Owner app, select the event ticket that your guest wants to purchase, then accept payment using your mobile device.
Before you begin:
Make sure you set up your mobile device as a point of sale.
To sell event tickets:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap the Events shortcut.
- Select the relevant event.
- Swipe left under Recommended Actions and tap Sell Tickets.
- Tap the Add icon(s) to select the ticket(s) you want to add to the order.
- Tap Next.
- Choose how you want to accept payment:
Accept cash payment
Accept payment through Wix Mobile POS with Wix Payments
Manually enter credit card details
Process a credit card payment with Square
Process a payment with SumUp
We are here to help with all your questions. Click a question below to learn more.
Is it possible to collect tax on ticket sales?
Can I refund a ticket I sold at a POS?