Wix Bookings: Creating an Online Service via Zoom
6 min read
Planning to connect with clients online? Use Zoom to host your appointments, classes or courses. Online sessions are ideal for coaching, tutoring, language classes, fitness sessions, and much more.
Before you begin:
Create an online service with Zoom
The first time you create an online service with Zoom, you'll be prompted to connect to your Zoom account or to create a new one. The next time you create an online service, you can skip this step.
- The Zoom account email address you connect to Wix Bookings displays in the Staff tab of your Booking Calendar. Click Edit to connect a different Zoom account.
- For more information on managing multiple video conferencing accounts, click here.
- When clients book the service, they receive their Zoom link in their confirmation email. Your Zoom link is added to your Wix calendar only after a booking is made.
Learn how to:
Create an online Appointment
Create an online Class or Course
Start your session
When it's time to hold your event, access the service from your calendar or the Wix Owner app and click Start Zoom Meeting. You can also click Copy link to send the link to clients.
Your clients can join the event by clicking the Zoom link in the:
- Confirmation email
- Reminder email (if enabled)
- My Bookings page
- Wix Owner app
- If you add a Zoom link to a service that clients have already booked, only new clients receive the link. Make sure to manually send the Zoom link to clients who booked before you added video conferencing via Zoom.
Troubleshooting Zoom Issues
I connected to the wrong Zoom account, what do I do?
I don't see the Zoom link in my calendar, what do I do?
A staff member removed the Zoom app from the Wix marketplace, and it is causing problems. What do I do?