Wix Bookings: About the "My Bookings" Page
2 min read
Wix Bookings integrates with the Members Area to provide a personalized dashboard, called "My Bookings," which allows your members to view, manage, and reschedule their bookings.
How clients log in to the "My Bookings" Page
Clients can sign up as members and then log in to your site from the Login Bar.
How clients use the "My Bookings" page
Once logged in, they can access their personal "My Bookings" page. Each client only sees their own details.
In the My Bookings page, clients can:
- Quickly re-book a new session without re-entering their details.
- Cancel an upcoming booking.
- Reschedule an upcoming booking (if the service is not part of a membership plan).
- Check the time, location, and payment details of a past or upcoming booking. If the session was booked with a plan, members can see the plan details and remaining sessions
Adding a Members Area to your site
If you don't already have a Members Area, you can add it from the Add Panel:
Show me how
- Create a custom signup form for your Members Area.
- Customize the different parts of your Members Area.
Did this help?