Request: Accepting Payments in Installments with Wix Payments
We are collecting votes for this issue
Currently, Wix Payments does not provide the option to accept payments in installments. However, if you are using a payment gateway which allows this option in your location, you should be able to set it up.
Installment payments are available with:
- Affirm (United States)
- Afterpay (Australia, New Zealand, United States)
- Clearpay (United Kingdom)
- Isracard / PayMe (Israel). Contact Isracard for more information
- Klarna (Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States)
- Max (Israel). Contact Max for more information
- Laybuy (Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom)
- PayU (Turkey)
- Sezzle (Canada, United States)
- Some of our supported wallet payment methods (e.g. PayPal and PagSeguro)
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is hugely appreciated.
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click Vote for this feature and we'll make sure to keep you updated.