Live Site Errors
1 min read
HTTP status codes appear when there is some kind of error loading your site. These codes are standard types of errors which appear in any browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
The most common codes include 401, 403, 404, 500 and 502.
Click below to learn how to resolve live site errors:
If you receive the error message ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT, check your internet connection. Click here to troubleshoot.
- The specific error you are receiving including a screenshot of the error.
- Your Wix username or email address.
- Your domain name and site name.
- Your Operating System (e.g., macOS Mojave, Windows 10).
- The different browsers and browser versions you have tried.
Note: Go to whatismybrowser.com to find out what browser version you are using.
- Your geographic location and which Internet Service Provider (ISP) you use.
- Which internet security programs are installed on your computer (e.g., antivirus, firewall).
- Which troubleshooting steps you've already tried.
Did this help?