Connecting PayZen by Lyra as a Payment Provider
Accept payments using PayZen by Lyra as your payment provider.
France, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, La Reunion, Mayotte and Martinique
The currency used in your Wix account must match the currency in your Lyra account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Learn how to change your currency.
Managing your account
For information on topics such as payout schedules, refunding a customer, chargeback disputes, and more, contact Lyra
In this article, learn about:
Connecting PayZen by Lyra
- Go to Accept Payments on your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options next to Third-Party Credit / Debit Card Providers.
- Click Connect beside PayZen - - Connexion aux banques françaises.
- Depending on whether you need to create a new Lyra account or have an existing account, follow the instructions:
Have an account
Don't have an account
Click a question below to learn more about accepting payments.
How can I tell if a payment method is active?
Is my currency supported?
What is a minimum payment amount?
Can I offer recurring payments?
How do I get my payouts?
My customers' payments are being declined. What can I do?
Why can’t I connect my desired payment provider?
Did this help?