Connecting PagueloFacil as a Payment Provider
Accept payments in USD and PAB from your customers using PagueloFacil as a payment provider.
Note: The currency in your Wix account must match the currency in your PagueloFacil account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined.
3.5% + $0.50 per transaction.
Learn more about the available plans here.
Account activation time
A few days.
If your business location is set to Panama, you are automatically connected the PagueloFacil when selecting Credit/Debit Cards as your provider. All you need to do is go in and set up your account.
To connect PagueloFacil as a payment provider:
- Go to Accept Payments on your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options beside Third-Party Credit / Debit Card Providers.
- Click Connect next to PagueloFacil.
- Depending on whether you need to create a new PagueloFacil account or have an existing account, follow the instructions:
Have an account
Don't have an account
Did this help?