Connecting Lyra Collect as a Payment Provider
Accept card payments from your customers using Lyra Collect as a payment provider.
In this article, learn about:
France, Portugal, Guadaloupe, Martinique, Monaco, French Guiana, Guyana
From 1.25% + 15¢ per transaction
The currency used in your Wix account must match the currency in your Lyra Collect account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Learn how to change your currency
Managing your account
For information on topics such as payout schedules, refunding a customer, chargeback disputes, and more, please contact Lyra Collect
Connecting Lyra Collect
- Go to Accept Payments on your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options next to Third-Party Credit / Debit Card Providers.
- Click Connect next to Lyra Collect.
- Depending on whether you need to create a new Lyra Collect account or have an existing account, follow the instructions:
Have an account
Don't have an account
Click a question below to learn more about accepting payments.
How can I tell if a payment method is active?
Is my currency supported?
What is a minimum payment amount?
Can I offer recurring payments?
How do I get my payouts?
Did this help?