Wix Multilingual: Translating Your Pro Gallery
2 min read
With Wix Multilingual, visitors from all around the world can enjoy your gallery content first-hand, in their native language. Translate your gallery items' title, description and alt text manually, or automatically.
What can I translate in the Pro Gallery?
What can't I translate in the Pro Gallery?
In this article, learn more about:
Translating your Pro Gallery
Translate the text (title, description or alt text) of your Pro Gallery from the Business Content tab of the Translation Manager. Each time you make an update to your gallery, make sure to translate the new changes.
To translate your Pro Gallery:
- Click the Switch Languages panel at the top of your Editor.
- Click Manage Languages.
- Click Your Business Content.
- (If necessary) Click the language drop-down to select the relevant language.
- Click the Pro Gallery drop-down menu.
- Click Translate next to Galleries.
- Click Translate next to the relevant Pro Gallery.
- Enter your translation in the Title / Alt Text field. Or click the Google Translate icon to automatically translate. Once you have reviewed the translation, click the checkmark to save your changes.
- Click Next Item to move to the next gallery.
Click a question below to learn more about translating your Pro Gallery:
Why can't I see my Pro Gallery translation in the Editor?
Can I give my Pro Gallery a title?