Wix Bookings: Syncing Your Apple Calendar
4 min read
Sync Wix Bookings with your Apple Calendar (iCal) to view your personal and business appointments in one place. This way, you can keep track of your schedule, avoid double bookings and arrange for cover when needed.
In this article, learn more about:
Syncing Wix Bookings with your Apple calendar
Sync your Apple calendar with Wix Bookings from the Booking calendar in the dashboard. Make sure to follow the on-screen instructions to set up your app-specific password on the Apple website.
Before you begin:
Make sure you upgrade to a Premium plan to sync your personal calendar with Wix Bookings.
To sync Wix Bookings with your Apple calendar:
- Go to the Booking Calendar in your site's dashboard.
- Click the Manage Calendar drop-down.
- Click Sync Personal Calendar.
- Select the relevant account you want to sync.
- Click Sync beside Import your Apple Calendar Events.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in to appleid.apple.com.
- Click App-Specific Passwords in the Sign-In and Security section.
- Click Generate Password.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Enter the app-specific password you created above.
- Click Connect.
- Select the checkboxes beside each Apple Calendar you wish to sync with Wix Bookings.
- (Optional) Enable the Export Booking Calendar events toggle to display your bookings sessions on your Apple Calendar.
- Click Sync.
After syncing, your personal appointments from your Apple Calendar now block off time in your Bookings calendar. Your Bookings sessions are also visible in your Apple calendar.
We are here to help with all your questions. Click a question below to learn more.
How do my staff sync Wix Bookings with their Apple calendars?
I received an error message saying "sync failed" what do I do?
I deleted my iCloud account. How do I connect a different personal calendar with Wix Bookings?
How do I stop syncing calendars?
Troubleshooting issues with Apple Calendar syncing
Try the steps below if you are unable to successfully sync your Apple Calendar or if you notice that some events do not appear in your Booking Calendar.
Step 1 | Confirm your app specific password
Step 2 | Confirm the iCal account
Step 3 | Check that the selected calendars are correct
Step 4 | Check any third party apps you use
Still need help?
Did this help?