Wix Bookings: Upgrading Wix Bookings to a Business Premium Plan
2 min read
Which Premium plan do I need?
Wix offers 5 different plans especially designed for businesses. To start getting booked and accepting payments, upgrade to a Premium plan that best suits your business needs.
You can upgrade from your site's dashboard.
Show me how
- You can display your services (without allowing bookings) on a free Wix site.
- No separate website Premium plan upgrade is needed.
What if I already upgraded to a website plan?
If you upgraded to one of the Website Premium plans, you'll need to upgrade to a plan that allows you to accept payments for Bookings.
When switching plans, if the new Premium plan costs more than the Website Premium plan you purchased, you pay only the difference in price.
To switch from a Website to a new Premium plan:
- Go to Premium Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Click the More Actions icon next to the plan you want to upgrade.
- Click Upgrade plan.
- Click Select under the relevant new Premium plan.
- Select the subscription period and click Continue to Checkout.
- Enter your payment details and click Submit Purchase.
Did this help?