Wix Bookings: Upgrading Wix Bookings to a Business Premium Plan
Allow clients to start booking your services by upgrading your site to one of our Business & eCommerce Premium Plans.
Which Premium Plan Do I Need?
Wix offers 3 different plans especially designed for businesses. To start getting booked and accepting payment, upgrade to the Business & eCommerce Premium Plan that best suits your business needs.
You can upgrade your site from your site's dashboard.
Show me how
- You can display your services (without allowing bookings) on a free Wix site.
- No separate website Premium Plan upgrade is needed.
What if I Already Upgraded to a Website Plan?
If you upgraded to one of the Website Premium Plans, you can switch to a Business & eCommerce plan to start getting booked.
When switching, if the Business & eCommerce Premium Plan costs more than the Website Premium Plan you purchased, you pay only the difference in price.
To switch from a Website to a Business & eCommerce plan:
- Go to Premium Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Click the Show More icon next to the plan you want to upgrade.
- Click Upgrade.
- Click Select under the new Premium Plan.
- Select the subscription period and click Continue to Checkout.
- Enter your payment details and click Submit Purchase.
Did this help?