Upgrading an Existing Premium Plan
2 min read
You can upgrade your existing Premium plan to a plan with more features, or to a longer subscription period. Upgrading to a longer subscription period allows you to save money over time.
- The upgrade takes effect immediately.
- When upgrading, you only receive vouchers (relevant to the given Premium plan) that have not previously been issued to you.
- If you have a Website plan and want to accept payments through your site, you need to upgrade to a Business & eCommerce Premium plan.
- Please note that you can’t choose lower tier plans or shorter payment cycles when upgrading. To learn how to change your plan to a lower yearly plan, click here.
Credit from Your Current Premium Plan
Any remaining credit from your current Premium plan is deducted from the price of your new upgrade during the purchase process. This credit is deducted after any discounts from a coupon or seasonal sale are applied.
See how credit calculation works
To upgrade your Premium plan:
- Go to Premium Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Select the plan you want to upgrade.
- Click the Show More icon .
- Click Upgrade plan.
- Click Select under the new Premium plan.
- Select the subscription period and click Select.
- Enter your payment details and click Submit Purchase.
Did this help?