Transferring Your Wix Domain to a Different Wix Account
1 min read
You can transfer a domain purchased from Wix to another Wix account as needed. See the instructions and notes below to learn more.
Before you begin:
- You can also transfer an entire site to another Wix account, with its assigned Premium plan, domain, and business email. This option may suit your needs better, if you prefer to transfer all three together.
- Some domain extensions (.at, .ch, co.at, .de, .it and .or.at) can only be transferred along with the entire site.
To transfer a domain purchased from Wix to a different Wix account:
- Go to Domains in your Wix account.
- Click the More Actions icon next to the relevant domain.
- Click Transfer to a Different Wix Account.
- Enter the email address and password of the Wix account where you're transferring the domain.
- Click Transfer Domain.
Purchased a domain outside of Wix?
You can transfer domains that were not purchased from Wix between your Wix accounts.