Extending Your Wix Domain Subscription
2 min read
You can add up to 3 additional years to your domain registration by extending your subscription. The more additional years you purchase, the more you save. While extending you can also add or remove Private Registration from your subscription.
To extend your domain's registration period:
- Go to Premium Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Click the More Actions icon next to the relevant domain.
- Click Extend Registration.
- Select the number of additional years and click Continue.
- Review your contact info and click Continue.
- Select your domain privacy and click Continue.
- Enter your payment details and click Submit Purchase.
- It is not possible to manually renew .de, .ch, .at, .nl, .fr, or .be domains. If you've disabled the auto-renewal for one of these domains, click Turn Auto Renew On if you wish to keep your domain.
- If you transferred your domain from another Wix account and haven't extended its registration, go to the Domains page to extend your subscription.