Connecting Authorize.net Powered by Bankful as a Payment Provider
Connect Authorize.net Powered by Bankful to receive payments from your customers in the United States.
In this article, learn about:
Fees vary. Fees may be paid to both Authorize.net (for integration) and Bankful (for payment processing).
Note: Legacy merchants previously connected to Authorize.net will continue to have their fees managed by Authorize.net
The currency used in your Wix account must match the currency in your Bankful account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Learn how to change your currency
Managing your account
For information on topics such as payout schedules, refunding a customer, chargeback disputes, and more, please contact Bankful
Connecting Authorize.net Powered by Bankful
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options beside Third-Party Credit / Debit Card Providers.
- Click Connect next to Authorize.net Powered by Bankful.
- Depending on whether you are creating a new Bankful account, or have an existing account, follow the instructions:
Have an account
Don't have an account
Click a question below to learn more about accepting payments.
How can I tell if a payment method is active?
Is my currency supported?
What is a minimum payment amount?
Can I offer recurring payments?
How do I get my payouts?
Did this help?