Business Phone Number: Sending Automated SMS Messages
Automatically respond your clients with pre-scheduled SMS messages to be sent in the future. SMS Automations simplify your workflow and save you time. They enable you to reach your clients without the need to manually compose a message each time a triggering event occurs.
- Automated SMS can take the form of transactional SMS messages that inform your customers about the product or service they have purchased. Learn more.
- SMS Automation only works if the person who triggered it has a phone number.
The Basic business plan gives you up to 10 Automated SMS per month. In the Plus plan, you receive 200 SMS messages a month and an extra 3 automations. The Premier plan gives you up to 10,000 SMS messages per month and 10 extra automations. Learn more
Check how many SMS messages you have left in your quota for the current month by going to in your site's dashboard and clicking the Automations tab.
To create a new SMS Automation:
- Go to Automations in your site's dashboard.
- Click + New Automation.
- Click the title at the top to give your automation a name.
- Select a Trigger for your automation. Learn more
- Click Send SMS as the action that occurs as a result of your trigger.
- Compose your message.
- Click the Choose a time to send this action drop-down to set the timing of your automated SMS. Learn more
- (Optional) Click + Add Follow-up Action at the bottom left to set up a multistep automation.
- Click Activate at the top right to save and activate your new automation.
Automated SMS messages will appear in the contact's conversation in inbox.
Using SMS messages to communicate with your contacts means that you have to obey sets of strict rules. Ensure that you are familiarized with them and comply with the requirements of the applicable laws.
Did this help?