Wix Stores: About Your Customers' Member Pages
Using the Members Area, customers can sign up and log in to your site. Once they're logged in, customers can access their personal member pages.
- These pages are private. Each customer can view only their personal information.
- After a customer becomes a member, new orders appear in their My Orders page. Old orders (placed before becoming a member) are not listed.
- If you don't have it installed, you can add the Members Area to your site.
My Orders Page
My Addresses Page
My Wishlist Page
My Wallet Page
My Subscriptions Page
My Account Page
Customizing member pages
You can customize each of the pages in the Members Area so they match your site's design.
To customize your member pages:
- Go to the member pages:
- Wix Editor:
- Click Pages & Menuon the left side of the Editor.
- Click Member Pages.
- Editor X:
- Click the Pages icon at the top bar of Editor X.
- Scroll down to the Members Area.
- Wix Editor:
- Select the member page you want to customize.
- Click the page in the Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Customize the page using the available options.
- Some pages have different customization options for when they are empty and when there they are not (e.g. "With Orders" or "Without Orders"). Make sure to customize each view.
- You can remove any member page that you do not want to display.
Did this help?