Wix Restaurants: Managing Your Notifications for Table Reservations
1 min read
There are 2 types of notifications you receive with the Wix Table Reservations app: when a reservation is created and when a reservation is canceled.
You can choose to receive these notifications via your site's dashboard and/or email. By default, these notifications are enabled, but you can turn them on or off at any time.
Email notifications for table reservations are sent to your Wix account email address and not the business address set in your business info. If you'd like others to also receive these notifications, you can invite them to manage your restaurant. You can also set up an automation to select additional notifications for table reservations and select the email addresses that should receive them.
To manage your notifications:
- Go to Table Reservations in your site's dashboard.
- Click Settings at the top right.
- Click Notifications.
- Click Manage Notifications by Notifications you get.
- Click the Dashboard drop-down and enable the notifications you want to receive in you Wix dashboard.
- Click the Email drop-down and enable the notifications you want to receive to your email.
Did this help?