Wix Restaurants: Inviting People to Manage Your Restaurant
1 min read
Invite people to work on your Wix Restaurant site and assign them roles based on their responsibilities. Using Roles & Permissions, you can create a custom role to allow restaurant staff to manage your restaurants, including your menus, online orders, table reservations and more.
To invite people to manage your restaurant:
- Go to Roles & Permissions in your site's dashboard.
- Click + Invite People.
- Enter your collaborator’s email address in the Email(s) field.
- Scroll down and click + Create New Role.
- In Role Details, enter the Role Title and a Description of the role.
- In Permissions, click on Restaurants and select the checkbox next to the permission(s) to assign:
- Manage Restaurant: Can manage and edit your restaurant settings, menus, online orders and table reservations.
- Manage Table Reservations settings: Can manage and edit your table reservations settings.
- Manage Table Reservations: Can manage and edit table reservations only.
- Click Save.
- Click Send Invite.