Wix Photo Albums: Publishing Your Album
Once you're finished creating and editing your photo album, go ahead and publish it to make it live.
Publishing your album for the first time?
Make sure to review your album name before publishing. The name is used in your album's URL which is a subdomain of your site's domain. Learn More
To publish your photo album:
- Go to Photo Albums in your site's dashboard.
- Click the Show More icon next to the relevant album.
- Select Customize from the drop-down menu.
- From the Photo Album Editor, click Publish Now at the top right.
You cannot publish your album if:
- You have not made any changes since the last time you published.
- You did not upload any of your own photos.
- You are not the owner of the site (if you are a site contributor).
- It can take up to an hour for the live URL to update to include your domain.
- Subdomains cannot be connected to a domain that is connected to Wix via Pointing. You can learn how to switch your domain connection method here.
- It is not possible to unpublish a photo album. You can only hide or delete the album.
Did this help?