Wix Forms: Adding a Subscriber Opt-In Checkbox to a Site Form
With Wix Forms, there are two ways to turn visitors into subscribers on your site:
- Add a Subscribe Form: When someone adds their email address and submits a subscribe form on your site, they are automatically marked as subscribers.
- Adding a subscriber opt-in checkbox to any form: Include a subscriber opt-in checkbox to any site form and give visitors the option to subscribe when they fill out the form.
With both these options, when visitors fill out a subscribe form or select the subscriber opt-in checkbox, they are giving you permission to send them marketing materials and emails. They are also labeled as 'subscribers' in your contact list.
This article refers to adding the opt-in checkbox to any site form. Learn how to add and set up a Get Subscribers form.
To add a subscriber opt-in checkbox to your form:
- Go to your Editor and click the relevant form.
- Click Add New Field.
- Click the Basic Fields tab.
- Scroll down and click the Add icon next to Subscriber Opt-In.
- Click the new field in your form.
- Click Edit Field and customize it using the available options.
Show me more
You can enable double opt-in in the form's settings to have subscribers verify their email before they can be added to subscribers. Double opt-in ensures your emails and marketing materials are reaching the right audience. Learn more
Did this help?