Wix Events: Messaging Guests Using the Wix Owner App
Provide guests with additional information about your event or announce last minute changes using the Wix Owner app. You can also send a broadcast message to everyone at once with Wix Chat or email.
Guests who already downloaded a members app (e.g. Spaces by Wix) receive a broadcast message there. If they haven't downloaded the member app, they receive your message as an email instead.
When sending a message to over 100 guests, you are directed to do so through Gmail.
To send a message to guests:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Manage at the bottom.
- Tap Events.
- Tap Published Events.
- Tap the relevant event.
- Tap the Message icon at the top right.
- Select Message guests.
- Tap to select which groups you want to contact and tap Next.
- Tap the channel drop-down and select how you want to send your broadcast:
- Chat: Send a live chat broadcast to guests. To use this option, you must have the Wix Chat app on your site.
- Email: You can send a broadcast email to customers if they have provided their email address and it is saved in your contacts.
- Compose the message to send to your selected contacts.
- (Optional) Tap the icons to add a saved reply, add an image, or send an item, such as a coupon.
- Tap Send.
If you have an event that is in progress or starts in less than 24 hours, a shortcut appears at the top of the event list. Tap the Loudspeaker icon to broadcast a message.
Did this help?