Request: Responsive Sites
Feature Request|We are collecting votes for this issue
Responsive sites resize themselves depending on the type of device they are being viewed from.
Wix sites are becoming more and more responsive as we continue to add more new and exciting full-width elements which expand to fill the entire width of the screen.
We recommend using full-width elements on your site. If you are using elements such as text boxes and images that can’t be stretched to full width, make sure to keep them within the vertical grid lines so that your elements appear correctly on most screen sizes. Click here to learn more.
The following elements are full-width and responsive:
Strips and columns
Horizontal menus and lines
Google Maps and other Wix apps
Check out Wix Studio:
Wix Studio is the ultimate platform for freelancers and agencies. This flexible, end-to-end solution includes smart design capabilities and flexible dev tools that let you deliver exceptional results for clients in any industry.
Learn more about Wix Studio:
- Check our guided tour introducing the new Studio Editor.
- Take the Wix Studio Essentials course and watch loads of videos and webinars on demand in the Wix Studio Academy.
- Join our community forum to ask and discuss anything related to Studio.
- Browse through the Wix Studio help center for all the instructions and explanations you need.
- Since non-responsive elements (such as images, text and shapes) do not adjust based on screen width, placing these elements on top of a responsive element, such as a strip, may cause differences in the way your page looks in different browsers or on different devices.
- If you are adding elements to a strip or column, make sure to attach them.
If you would like to see more responsive features in the future, please click Vote for this feature and we'll make sure to keep you updated.
Note: All information, including planned features and time estimations, are purely informative and are subject to change or cancellation at any time at Wix’s discretion. They do not represent a promise, commitment or guarantee of future availability or implementation, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions.