Online Programs: General Troubleshooting
4 min read
See our solutions below to resolve common issues with Online Programs, whether they're on your live site or in the Wix Owner app.
In this article, learn how to troubleshoot:
Troubleshooting live site issues with Online Programs
Click an issue below to find out how to resolve it.
People can't see my program on the live site
The program isn't loading on my site
Members are unable to make a payment for a program
New participants are unable to join my program
I want to restore an archived program
Troubleshooting issues in the Wix Owner app
If you are experiencing issues with Online Programs in the Wix Owner app, try the following troubleshooting steps.
Check that you're using a supported device
Check that your app is up to date
Log out of the app and log back in again
Still need help?
For issues with Online Programs on your live site:
- The name or URL of your Wix site.
- Include what happened and what you've already tried.
- Prepare a screenshot or a video of the issue.
- If you have an issue with the Wix Owner app, provide the version number and the device you are using.
For Online Programs in the Wix Owner app:
- The version of the Wix Owner app you're using. To find this:
- Open the Wix Owner app.
- Tap your profile icon at the top.
- Tap About the App under Help & Feedback.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and copy the number next to Version.
2. The manufacturer, model and operating system of your mobile device (e.g. Apple iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy S4).