Email Marketing: Editing Campaign Elements in the Wix Owner App
3 min read
Your email campaign is divided up into sections based on the elements you've added (buttons, text, images). You can update the design and format of each element from the Wix Owner app by tapping the element. The design options change based on the section you're working on.
You can only edit email campaigns in the Wix Owner app if the campaign was originally created from mobile. If a campaign was created or edited from a desktop, you must edit it from there.
To edit the elements of your campaign in the Wix Owner app:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Manage at the bottom.
- Tap Email Marketing under Marketing.
- Tap the Drafts tab.
Note: You can only edit draft campaigns. If you want to edit a campaign that was already sent, duplicate the campaign first.
- Tap the More Actions icon next to the campaign you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
Note: If you don't see Edit as an option it means your campaign was created from a desktop.
- Tap the element in the campaign that you want to edit.
- The relevant menu opens at the bottom. Choose what you want to edit:
Change the design of an element
Add a link to an element
Duplicate an element
Reorder an element
Delete an element
9. Click Next to save your draft.
When you're done editing the campaign, send it to your subscribers. Learn More