Email Marketing: Customizing Your Campaign in the Wix Owner App
4 min read
Once you've created an email campaign from the Wix Owner app by choosing a template or starting from scratch, you can customize it to match your brand. Change the background color of the email and add elements like images, text and custom buttons to encourage recipients to read.
To customize your campaign in the Wix Owner app:
- Go to the email marketing dashboard in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap the Drafts tab.
- Tap the campaign you want to customize.
- Tap Edit.
Note: If you don't see the option to edit it means your campaign was created on a desktop and you must customize it from there.
- The customization menu opens at the bottom of the screen. Tap Background to update the campaign's background color.
6. Tap the Add icon and choose an element you want to add to the campaign:
7. (Optional) When you're done customizing tap Preview & Test to send a test email.
Did this help?