Changing Your Wix Account Details
3 min read
Click to change your Wix Account details.
Update Account Details
Takes 1 minute
Your Wix account details include information such as your username, account name, login info, and your recovery phone number. These account details are the same for all the sites that you have in your Wix account. You can update your account details in the Account Settings section of your dashboard.
In this article, learn more about:
Changing your account details
In your Account Settings, you can edit your basic account details and other settings such as your 2-step verification settings and email preferences.
To change your account details:
- Sign in to your Wix account.
- Click your profile at the top right corner.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Edit the setting that you want to change:
- Basic info: Change your first name, last name, or account name.
- Login info: Edit your account email or password and set up your recovery phone number.
- 2-step verification: Enable 2-step verification for your account and select the methods you want to use.
- Social logins: Select the accounts that you want to use to sign in with. You can choose to sign in using your Google account, Facebook account, or Apple account.
- Email preferences: Manage the type of emails that you'd like to receive from Wix. For example, you can choose to get emails about special offers and new features.
- Partner dashboard: Enable or disable the Partner Dashboard.
- Privacy preferences: Manage your cookie and privacy preferences.
You can also close your Wix account from your Account Settings. Learn about closing your account
Click a question below to learn more about changing your Wix account details.
Can I transfer my site to another account?
How do I retrieve my password?
Why can't I find my site in my account?
Did this help?